Leadership Institute 2016
Leadership Institute 2016 at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection will take place September 29-30 (Pre-Institute September 28) at the Leawood, KS campus. Registration is now open!
We invite churches to bring their ministry leaders to one of the largest mainline church leadership events in the country, bringing together leaders who share a passion for renewing the local church. Over the past 18 years, more than 25,000 leaders have returned to their congregations and communities ready to lead with impact, vitality, excellence, passion and boldness after participating at Leadership Institute. Year over year, church leaders return to this important training, bringing a team in order to expand the impact of practical leadership principles and inspirational and visionary teaching with a spirit of renewal.
We are thrilled to share with you some of the highlights of this year’s Leadership Institute:
- Plenary sessions led by Senior Pastor Adam Hamilton, taking participants to Egypt to explore Essential Lessons for Leaders from the Life of Moses
- Keynote session with Haydn Shaw, a leading generational expert, sharing insights on how the church can effectively navigate generational differences and reach 5 unique generations
- An Evening of Praise and Worship with guest preacher Bishop Will Willimon and Resurrection’s traditional choir and orchestra.
- Over 80 ministry specific workshops offered in a variety of ministry areas, led by Resurrection staff and guest speakers
- Pre-Institute sessions on Wednesday, September 28 for in-depth learning, led by leading practitioners
- Fellowship, networking, and encouragement
Details and registration can be found at li.cor.org. Super Early Bird Deadline is July 13. Workshops fill quickly, so register today for the best rates and availability. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 913-232-4139.